Tax News & Tips is Client Oriented
• Advises your clients of the need for year-round tax planning.
• 3 issues a year: Mid-Year (May), Fall (August), Year-End (November).
The articles are written in the first person
• As if YOU were talking to YOUR client.
• Everyday language is used, not government tax jargon.
• The articles are informative and up-to-date, yet not overloaded with information.
• "Call Me If This Applies To You" is included throughout each issue.
• "Tips for You" provides your clients with money-saving tax tips.
• "Tax Calendar" reminds your clients of important upcoming tax dates.
• The Year-End Issue is devoted to preparing for their tax appointment with you.
• Technical Notes are provided to assist you in your research of the tax laws discussed.
Ready to Mail
Newsletters are folded and sealed as required by US Postal regulations. Just add your client's address and postage. If you wish to mail other information to your client, the newsletter fits in a standard #10 envelope.
Or Let Us Mail It For You!
We offer turn-key mailing services. We can take your client database, imprint those addresses on your newsletters, apply our bulk mailing permit, CASS sort, bundle and deliver to the post office. All of these services, including postage, are the cost of a first class stamp to you. As an example, if your subscription is 200 pieces and your mailing list is 175 names, we will mail the 175 pieces for you at $0.47/each, and drop ship the remaining 25 pieces to the shipping address we have on file.